Business Development and Marketing Executive
Posted on Feb, 28 2019 | Cayman | Legal
US$80,000-US$100,000 per annum plus benefits
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Reporting to the Business Development Manager, the successful candidate will play a critical role within the business development and marketing team, with responsibility for the smooth delivery of tactical and strategic business development and marketing campaigns.
- The post-holder will work closely with the Cayman and BVI Corporate partners and fee earners, business development team and internal clients to undertake research in support of new prospects and key clients to better target business development efforts.
- The successful candidate will assist the Business Development Manager with the coordination of firm, conferences, events and business development initiatives, and will maintain responsibility for the maintenance of Interaction for the Cayman and BVI offices, providing guidance to the secretaries on record-keeping within the same.
- The successful candidate will also be expected to assist with new business fee quotes and pitches, including tracking, and will coordinate the preparation of, and updates to, Cayman and BVI collateral materials, publications, web content, biographies and written materials.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or Business; post-graduate marketing qualification would be an asset
- A minimum of two years’ experience in business development/marketing within a professional services environment, preferably a law firm or financial services
- Knowledge of CRM systems, preferably InterAction
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to communicate at all levels across the organisation
- Ability to demonstrate creativity and initiative, and the ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Excellent organisational skills, with a high degree of attention to detail
- Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines and manage multiple priorities
- Proficient in the use of the Microsoft Office suite of applications, specifically Word, Excel and PowerPoint, and a good working knowledge of the Internet
- Knowledge of DMS would also be an asset.
Remuneration will be commensurate with qualifications and experience and will be in the range of US$80,000-US$100,000 per annum plus benefits
Looking for more?