HR Generalist, Temp – Grand Cayman
- Respond to HR queries in a timely and professional manner.
- Maintain accurate personnel records.
- Provide administrative support, including the preparation of contracts, addendums, job letters and bonus letters.
- Assist with the administration of Immigration related matters, including correspondence with external vendor.
- Provide support to MUFG’s talent acquisition activities as well as the employee off-boarding process.
- Work on local and global projects that may be assigned by the HR Manager.
- Assist with monthly reporting, as required.
- Perform other HR duties as assigned.
- Possess an internationally recognized HR qualification with 2 – 3 years’ experience working in a fast paced HR Department.
- Experience working within a financial services organisation would be advantageous.
- Superior attention to detail and excellent administration skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to liaise across jurisdictions.
- Strong IT skills including Microsoft Office.
- Previous experience working with a HRIS.
- Good working knowledge of local employment legislation.
- Flexible, adaptable and proactive individual with the ability to work on own initiative.
- Recognize the importance of integrity and confidentiality.
- Previous experience working on projects.
Looking for more?