Internal Reporting Manager
This position will serve in our global finance department as an integral part of the team and will report into the Global Financial Controller.
This role will focus on the management accounting tasks within the Global Finance function, primarily but not limited to; developing report specifications, testing completed reports and coordinating the roll-out to the business; assisting with implementation of new systems and software including testing and training; cash flow management focusing on intercompany receivables and payables schedules, dividends and other cash cashflows; balance sheet management, coordination of budget process; coordination of financial forecasting; development and delivery of practice management training; and maintenance and enhancement of global finance policies and procedures.
- The successful candidate will have completed an internationally recognised accounting designation (e.g CPA, ACA, ACCA, CA).
- He/She will have a minimum of 5 years post qualification experience. In addition, relevant industry experience with a leading professional services company would be a prerequisite.
- The successful candidate must possess excellent time management, interpersonal and communication skills and proficiency in Microsoft Excel.
- Working knowledge of Aderant Expert would be an advantage.
- Other key competencies include a strong knowledge of International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS).