Investment Funds Associate
Our client a top tier offshore law firm in Grand Cayman is seeking an Associate to join their award-winning Funds and Corporate team. The Associate must be a dedicated funds specialist 3-6 PQE.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- To assist on an extremely diverse spectrum of British Virgin Islands and Cayman Islands funds law related issues.
- Ambitious, hard-working and a good team player;
- First class academics i.e. 2.1 LLB minimum and equivalent of commendation or higher at LPC level;
- Must be 3-6 PQE Cayman Islands qualified attorney or qualified in England & Wales, Scotland, Northern Ireland, Canada, Australia and/or New Zealand;
- Magic circle or equivalent training firm;
- 3 – 6 years post qualification experience in funds related work from a well regarded onshore or offshore firm;
- Good grounding at an international law firm;
- Good interpersonal skills, willingness to take part in business development activities and initiatives;
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English;
- Strong analytical skills.