Junior Compliance Officer
Posted on Feb, 28 2019 | Cayman | Compliance
US $40-50k DOE
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Conduct AML/CO work
- Support three senior Compliance Officers
- Some data entry
- Must have prior or ideally current compliance experience
- Must have some data administration experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Essential that the person has a flexible, hard-working attitude and willing to learn
- Team player
- Excellent attention to detail
- Must be organised
This is an ideal position for a junior who wants to learn and grow in the Compliance industry.
Looking for more?