Marketing Technology – 3 month temp
Posted on May, 31 2019 | Cayman | Administration/Support
Marketing Technology temp role (3 months).
Reports directly to the Senior Marketing Technology Executive.
- Assisting with the firm’s marketing technology initiatives and provide support in regards to the ongoing maintenance of marketing and business development systems;
- Understanding the dependencies between InterAction (the firm’s CRM database), the billing system, and other related systems in order to manage data effectively;
- Ensuring that data in systems is up-to-date and prepare reports to monitor accuracy of contact information on a regular basis; and
- Working closely with Marketing Technology Manager to provide support, guidance and training on InterAction to end users.
- Setting up and monitoring searches to check the quality of new data entered;
- Adding, updating, correcting, researching, and cleaning contact data to maintain the quality of data entered in the system;
- Merging any contact duplications so that the data can effectively support the business processes;
- Researching and updating bounceback contacts;
- Maintaining the competitor lists;
- Ensuring contact data added to the systems is compliant with data protection legislation.
Looking for more?