Paralegal – Investment Funds & Regulatory team
Posted on Mar, 31 2019 | Cayman | Legal
- Paralegal to join the firms Investment Funds and Regulatory team.
- The successful candidate will be responsible for, but not limited to, drafting documentation associated with the formation, operation, restructuring, auditing and liquidation of funds, companies, trusts and partnerships in the Cayman Islands; conducting court searches; and CIMA licensing applications.
- Open to Caymanians/status/PR/RERC holders only.
- The successful candidate must have at least two (2) years’ experience as a Paralegal, with previous experience supporting a funds/corporate team.
- Must have the ability to work well under pressure to meet tight deadlines.
Looking for more?