Senior Corporate Administrator
Posted on Sep, 30 2019 | |
- Prepare and file as appropriate with the Registrar of Companies and Cayman Islands Monetary Authority.
- Review files, obtain and review due diligence pursuant to “Know Your Client” requirements
- Keep abreast of all regulatory changes.
- Attend to regulatory filings and requirements as per Cayman Islands law.
- Actively question methods and processes with the key to making the team more effective and efficient.
- Identify opportunities for cross-selling products.
- Lead and organize Corporate Administrator team meetings if and when required
- Set and monitor performance goals of team members.
- Lead, supervise and mentors the Corporate Administrators. This includes performance management, recruitment, employment relations and all people related issues.
- Encourages and offers training and development for team members.
- Assist in training new staff members.
- Manage active client portfolio by taking full responsibility in work relating to your portfolio of clients.
- Manage and maintain accurate corporate records including minute book, database and due diligence documentation and sign off.
- Maintain and update Register of Directors/Officers/Members.
- Relevant Bachelor’s degree or professional chartered secretaries’ qualification (ICSA).
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in the hedge fund industry.
- Extensive knowledge of Cayman Islands Mutual Funds Law and Companies Law are essential.
- Experience with CAP, CORIS and REEFS.
- Knowledge of Anti-Money Laundering Guidance Notes.
Looking for more?