Assistant Manager, Investor Services
Salary $75,000 – $95,000 KYD
As a leading international provider of corporate, trust, tax, accounting, and fund administration services, the company are committed to delivering exceptional services to our diverse range of corporate, private, and institutional clients worldwide. We offer a supportive and authentic work culture that promotes personal development and rewards hard work and dedication.
- Assist the Senior Manager in reviewing and approving the work of the team.
- Plan, schedule, and manage daily workflows for client deliverables within your assigned portfolio.
- Support business development efforts and ensure adherence to policies and procedures during the onboarding of new business.
- Act as a key liaison with lawyers, directors, investment managers, custodians/prime brokers, and other transaction parties.
- Monitor deliverables to ensure high service level compliance and accuracy standards.
- Ensure adherence to best practice policies, client agreements, and Suntera Compliance and Funds Policy and Procedures.
- Attend client meetings as necessary.
- Address and escalate any significant issues affecting deliverables or client relationships to senior management promptly.
- Review fund documents and set up reporting in accordance with fund documentation and requirements.
- Manage and approve payment transactions.
- Monitor assigned entities for compliance with regulatory activities, filings, and ongoing responsibilities.
- Process investor transactions and reporting, conduct KYC screening, and ensure compliance with fund documents and company policies.
- Manage the fee billing process, including timely billing and monitoring of collections.
- Review client and investor files to ensure compliance with KYC/CDD requirements.
- Develop a highperformance team by providing training and ensuring team members have up-to-date knowledge of regulatory standards.
- Provide input to senior management on staffing, risk issues, and operational matters.
- Foster strong relationships with clients through operational calls/meetings and high levels of relationship management.
- Continuously improve workflow efficiency to accommodate future business growth.
- Assist with updating and maintaining policies and procedures.
- Participate in special projects as required.
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience in fund administration and the financial industry.
- Indepth knowledge of Cayman Islands AML/CFT, Mutual Funds, and Private Funds regulations.
- Strong understanding of control environments and governance frameworks.
- Familiarity with risk management and compliance in the financial industry.
- Experience in reviewing fund documents.
To apply, please submit your CV to email@example.com
For an immediate response and a confidential conversation about this position, please contact:
+1 345 769 7000