Posted Nov 21, 2023 by Invenio
Salary $85,000 – $95,000 USD
As a Trust Officer, you will be responsible for managing a book of Trust and Company accounts, ensuring the smooth running of client portfolios and building long-term relationships. Your key responsibilities will include overseeing correspondence and administrative matters, onboarding new trust structures, preparing and interpreting trust and company resolutions, and ensuring compliance with relevant laws and regulations.
– University Degree in a relevant field of study or equivalent internationally recognized professional qualification.
– Minimum of 5 years’ experience working in a Private/Personal Trust environment.
– Solid knowledge of Private Client Trust structures and understanding of corporate governance and relevant local regulations.
– Strong attention to detail and ability to review documents and files for accuracy and completeness.
– Excellent written and oral communication skills.
– Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite and experience with ViewPoint, SAP, and Laserfiche software.
If you’re interested in applying please email your CV to email@example.com
For an immediate response and a confidential conversation about this position, please contact:
David Noblett | David@invenio-global.com | +1 345 769 7000
Alert me to similar Client Relationship Manager – Corporate Trusts jobs in Cayman Islands
+1 345 769 7000