Posted Nov 21, 2023 by Invenio
· To act as the point of contact for all level one and level two knowledge requests, diverting more technical requests to the Knowledge Lawyers and taking ownership of level one and two knowledge requests on their behalf .
· Assist in encouraging legal teams and business services to share knowledge using all tools available, ensuring appropriate training and support is provided.
· Provide a range of current awareness updates to fee-earners, in conjunction with the Knowledge Lawyers.
· Help to capture, organise and provide easy access to relevant knowledge for our Litigation and ITPC teams globally.
· To provide access and training on relevant research resources and provide induction support to new starters.
· To take responsibility for managing the library collections globally in conjunction with other members of the Knowledge team
· Support and cover for the absences of other members of the KM team to ensure / sustain business continuity for internal and external clients.
· Information management skills and qualifications
· Experience in a similar role with an international law firm (onshore or offshore)
· Flexible approach to working to provide services across a number of time zones
· Excellent organisational skills, able to work to tight deadlines, with minimum supervision
· Experience of undertaking research on behalf of legal teams
· Ideally seeking a senior Litigation legal secretary with LLB/PPC/LPC/GDL/paralegal qualification or current Litigation paralegal with legal qualification or someone who completed articles and doesn’t‘ wish to work as a lawyer.
For an immediate response and a confidential conversation about this position, please contact:
Nikeeta Beri | Nikeeta@invenio-global.com | +1 345 769 7000
Alert me to similar Knowledge Management Analyst jobs in Cayman Islands
+1 345 769 7000