About the Company
The Receptionist is the first point of contact for most visitors and callers, therefor the position requires a positive, professional approach at all times. Tasks are varied and involve dealings with parents, students, staff, and all external stakeholders of the school. As well as covering reception this role will also be responsible for a variety of other administrative tasks and secretarial support for the Primary Leadership Team and will report to the Business Manager.
Who We Seek
- Experience in a busy front office position.
- An Associate or college level degree in a relevant discipline is an advantage.
- Significant secretarial support experience at senior level.
- Proficiency with all MS office products; Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- High Standard of written and spoken English.
- A record of providing excellent customer service.
- Ability to multitask, handle multiple priorities and meet deadlines.
- Willingness to be flexible and adaptable to handle a variety of tasks and deal with multiple demanding situations at the same time.
- High level of professionalism, integrity, and confidentiality.
- Willingness to fully adhere to and support the Christian ethos of the school.
Benefits & Rewards
- Generous medical insurance plan – medical premium cost paid for employee at 100%
- Contribution to a pension plan
- 40 days’ vacation allowance
- Discounted school fees: first child 100% and 50% for up to 2 additional dependent children
- Continued Professional Development Opportunities throughout the School Year
For an immediate response and a confidential conversation about this position, please contact:
+1 345 769 7000