About the Company
This leading offshore law-firm led professional services business, advising many of the world’s leading financial institutions, corporations, public organisations, private equity houses and investment funds, as well as ultra-high net worth individuals and family offices. They believe in inclusive workplaces where everyone feels seen, heard, valued and respected. They have a strong sense of common purpose, where all our people are clear about our goals and the role they can play in achieving them. They pride themselves on providing accessible development opportunities to all our people in a team-spirited environment, where everyone feels like they belong and can thrive.
About the Role
Part of the global Business Development and Marketing (“BD&M”) team, this role is focused on the execution of the marketing plan and strategy for the Cayman and British Virgin Islands (“BVI”) offices. In addition, as part of a global team, you will also collaborate on a wide variety of international initiatives and projects.
- Work with partners and other senior leaders to create and implement external communications and branding initiatives, such as PR, email marketing, digital/social media and advertising, that support the Cayman and BVI practice groups’ strategies and are aligned and complement similar BD activities.
- Provide similar branding, communications and wider marketing advice and support on global and firm-wide projects.
- Produce, either in-house or via outsourcing, digital and physical branded assets and materials.
- Manage internal and external content for the firm’s intranet and website respectively for the Cayman and BVI offices.
- Oversee the Cayman and BVI office’s employer brand and CSR activity.
- Work with the BD Manager and Marketing Assistant on the planning, implementation and follow-up for Cayman and BVI events.
- Ensure appropriate budgeting and expenditure management.
- Manage the onboarding of new team members in Cayman and BVI from a marketing and communications perspective.
What you Bring
- Demonstrable knowledge of marketing concepts
- Able to demonstrate a progressive career with a focus on marketing.
- Project management skills: the ability to manage and prioritise tasks, time, budgets and people in order to meet deadlines
- Strong commercial acumen: the awareness and appreciation of the importance of return on investment.
- Proficiency in MS office applications.
- An interest in new technology and an aptitude to learning new skills.
- The ability to maintain focused on objectives, developing excellent working relationships with the partners, lawyers and support staff ·
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to work autonomously and collaboratively with a number of stakeholders.
For an immediate response and a confidential conversation about this position, please contact:
+1 345 769 7000