Posted Nov 21, 2023 by Invenio
Senior Regulatory Services Officer
Salary $110,000 – $125,000 USD
Are you ready to take on a challenging role in compliance and regulatory services? A Cayman based law firm are hiring a Senior Regulatory Services Officer to provide exceptional compliance and regulatory services to our select clients, ensuring adherence to local legislative and regulatory requirements.
– Accept appointments as AMLCO, MLRO, and/or DMLRO for client entities.
– Stay updated on industry updates, changes in laws and guidance, and advise client boards and senior management on AML/CFT/PF compliance issues.
– Identify compliance risks and assist client boards and senior management in implementing appropriate compliance policies, procedures, systems, and controls to prevent money laundering, terrorist financing, and proliferation financing.
– Manage day-to-day communications with competent authorities, administrators, directors, and auditors on behalf of client entities.
– Prepare for and manage inspections and annual audits for clients.
– Liaise with external third parties, such as the Cayman Islands Monetary Authority (CIMA), on behalf of client entities.
– Maintain client compliance logs, including controllers, senior management, breaches, complaints, regulatory returns, and requests from competent authorities.
– Ensure timely management and filing of regulatory filings and ad hoc notifications/requests.
– Collect client regulatory and compliance data, prepare and present compliance reports, and attend board meetings as required.
– Review and maintain relevant policies and procedures in line with local legislative and regulatory requirements.
– Collaborate with clients and relevant stakeholders in the collection and processing of client due diligence and related compliance matters.
– Assist with AEOI: FATCA/CRS filing requirements and Economic Substance Notification and Return filing requirements.
– Contribute to regulatory and compliance projects and tasks as needed.
– Minimum of 3 years’ experience as a compliance officer within a regulated financial services provider.
– University graduate with a solid understanding of Cayman Islands AML obligations and the roles of AML Compliance Officers and Money Laundering Reporting Officers.
– Recognized compliance qualification, e.g., ACAMS or ICA.
– Working knowledge of Cayman Islands requirements in anti-money laundering, anti-terrorist financing, and financial services regulations.
– Excellent understanding of customer due diligence, including enhanced due diligence and high-risk features.
– General knowledge of AEOI: FATCA/CRS, Beneficial Ownership, and Economic Substance regimes.
– Familiarity with different corporate and trust structures used in the offshore market.
– Attention to detail, good time management skills, integrity, professionalism, and strict confidentiality.
– Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications. Knowledge of iManage and ViewPoint is a plus.
– Ability to learn quickly, work well in a team, and independently.
– Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
– Strong organizational skills and ability to work under time pressure and extended hours when required.
– Strong sense of commitment and responsibility.
If you’re interested in applying please email your CV to email@example.com
For an immediate response and a confidential conversation about this position, please contact:
David Noblett | David@invenio-global.com | +1 345 769 7000
Alert me to similar Senior Regulatory Services Officer jobs in Cayman Islands
+1 345 769 7000