- Proactive, comprehensive management of diary, contacts and all files for the COO
- Phone management, including screening and directing calls for the COO and Finance and Operations teams
- Minute taking at highly confidential meetings, including creating succinct and accurate summaries, and exercising absolute discretion when handling sensitive information
- Transcribing from dictation and from handwritten notes in a prompt and accurate manner, including proofreading, and taking notes efficiently during impromptu meetings or calls (familiarity with any form of shorthand is advantageous)
- Assisting with arrangement of internal and external board meetings to be attended by the COO and arranging meeting materials in advance to facilitate comprehensive meeting preparation and subsequent follow-ups
- Travel management, including compiling comprehensive itineraries for the COO and Finance and Operations teams, consultants and other senior staff members as required
- General executive assistance, including coordinating the COO’s internal and external commitments and appointments, ensuring efficient use of time, managing ad hoc projects and conducting research for senior members of the Finance and Operations teams as and when required
- Providing a central point of coordination for ongoing system implementation and process improvement projects, including organising project meetings across multiple calendars and time zones, etc.
- Providing leave coverage for Executive Assistants in other departments as and when required.
- At least 6 years’ recent experience providing executive secretarial and administrative support in financial and operational activities at a C-suite level
- Preferably at least 3 years’ international experience at a top tier financial services organisation in a major financial centre
- Basic legal understanding, including familiarity with resolutions, company formation documents, contracts and other general legal documents
- Experience in dealing with financial and investment markets affairs and terminology
- The ability to work proficiently in a dynamic environment, operate well under pressure, and self-manage as well as work cross-functionally
- Excellent time management skills and a demonstrated ability to multi-task, prioritise work effectively, meet deadlines and deliver to the highest level of efficiency and accuracy
- Experience in maintaining complex diaries and coordinating virtual and in-person board/management meetings
- Experience in travel management for senior executives
- Proficient IT skills and expert level knowledge of all Microsoft Office products
- Fully proficient at audio dictation and typing speed of at least 80 words per minute
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong numeracy skills and attention to detail
- Tertiary education in related or transferrable field preferred
- The highest level of professional and personal integrity
- Willingness and ability to work outside normal office hours to complete work and meet deadlines (including being responsive to emails/texts/calls via assigned company mobile phone on evenings and/or weekends in urgent circumstances as and when required).
Trust Officer – Banking
Assistant Trust Manager
Relationship Manager – Corporate Banking
AVP Project Management – Banking
Litigation Paralegal – Grand Cayman
Our client a medium sized law firm is seeking an ambitious, driven, Caymanian/status/PR or RERC holder to join their friendly, professional team. RARE opportunity as the Partners in the firm will provide training and if in law school will allow flexi working hours so you can attend classes.
Vice President: MLRO, AMLCO, DMLRO – Grand Cayman
Our client is seeking an MLRO, AMLCO, DMLRO for their VP role. Must be someone who has Cayman experience within AML, CFT, APF compliance and is passionate about that area. The role will be busy and will include managing staff, business development and working closely with the Board of Directors. ACAMS and/or ICA qualified or working towards such designation.
Team Leader, Corporate Services – Grand Cayman
Are you Caymanian/status/RERC or PR holder and have experience of managing corporate administration team(s)? If so, and you looking for an awesome working culture that sincerely supports your career development then look no further! Our client is looking for someone who is passionate about mentoring, training and developing a group of corporate administrators.
Corporate Administrator – Grand Cayman
Our client is seeking current Corporate Administrators and/or Senior Corporate Administrators who are looking for something different. If you are driven and ambitious and looking for a company that can genuinely support your career development and assist you in climbing the career ladder then this is for you. Please apply if you are Caymanian/status/RERC/PR holder.
Trust Officer – Grand Cayman
Our client is seeking a Trust Officer to join their busy and growing team. Must be on island. Caymanian/status/RERC/PR holders please do apply!