Account Manager – Captives
Invenio are working with a captive insurance company that are hiring to an Account Manager. It’s a great company to work for that offers great progression, bonuses and flexi-working.
In addition to the salary stated above, the company also offer great benefits which include:
- An annual bonus in the range of 1-2 months salary.
- 100% health insurance coverage.
- An Accounting Designation (ACCA, CPA, CA(SA) etc)
- Either previous experience working as an Account Manager in an Insurance company or 2+ years as an auditor focusing on insurance clients.
- Quickbooks experience and strong Microsoft Excel skills.
- Excellent multi tasking skills and the ability to work under pressure.
Please email your CV to [email protected] if you’re interested in getting more details.
Senior AML Compliance Specialist
Client Account & Social Media Coordinator
Caymanian Temporary Accountants Assistant – Temporary
Are you a Caymanian looking for a temporary Accounts Assistant position?
Invenio are working with a government employer who are seeking to hire an accounts assistant for a 6 month contract. It’ll mainly be focused on payroll and receivables, however they’re able to be flexible regarding your experience. The likelihood is that this position will transition into a permanent role, they’re hiring temporarily in the first instance as they’d like someone ASAP and for the contract to work as a probation period.
If you’re interested in getting more information please email your CV, my email is [email protected]
Accountant – Special Projects – Contract
Senior .Net – Full Stack Software Developer
The successful candidate will play a definitive role in the Software Development Life Cycle for the business' existing in-house developed systems as well as helping to define and drive forward new systems.
The Software Developer will have a passion for technology and be expected to have a good understanding of modern software development, best practices and patterns. The role will report to the Lead Developer and be expected to take an active part in daily scrum activities.
You will be expected work with key stakeholders, architects, business analysts and vendors to drive the development strategy for the business as a whole.
- Works with the existing team of developers to design, implement, test, deliver and maintain modern software solutions to support and drive business processes.
- Working with the Development Lead, Architects and Senior Software Developers to drive forward the firm’s adoption of Legal Technology building.
- Delivering software and applications in an Agile fashion and move towards a DevOps style culture.
- Works with business analysts, project managers, and stakeholders to review and define requirements.
- Creates and maintains documentation for both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Participates in daily scrum team activities.
- Continual research on new development practices to remain abreast of developments across the IT industry in multiple verticals
- University degree in Computer Science or other relevant discipline or 7 Years IT experience
Knowledge &/OR Experience
- Proven .Net Full Stack development background.
- 5 years' previous experience as a Developer.
- Understanding of software development best practices.
- Entity Framework (Re)
Insolvency Senior/ Assistant Manager
Join this boutique insolvency and restructuring practice as an Insolvency Senior/ Assistant Manager.
While the role itself is interesting and diverse, the culture of this company is second to none! The right person will receive support with ongoing professional development and be given all the tools they need to make this role their own and truly immerse themselves in a culture of respect and friendship.
Managing day to day responsibilities for a range of corporate insolvency cases, including receiverships, voluntary and official liquidations;
- Supporting senior staff;
- Preparing reports and statutory documents and ensuring that all statutory filings and other requirements are completed;
- Maintaining estate records and accounts;
- Liaising with lawyers, fund managers, directors, registered agents, banks and regulatory bodies;
- Ability to travel overseas at short notice; and
- Participating in business development opportunities.
Senior: Either ACCA, ACA, CA or CPA qualified with at least 1,000 hours of relevant chargeable work OR an unqualified practitioner with a minimum of three years relevant work experience.
Assistant Manager: Either ACCA, ACA, CA, or CPA qualified with at least three years’ experience with not less than 1,500 hours of relevant chargeable work over the three year period OR an unqualified practitioner with a minimum of six years relevant work experience.
Junior Corp Admin/Corporate Admin/Senior Corporate Admin/AVP Corporate
- Junior corp admin (1-3 years)
- Mid level = corp admin (3-5 years)
- Senior corp admin/Team Leader (5 years+)
- AVP (6-10+)