Account Manager – Captive Insurance
Invenio have been engaged by a leading global Insurance Manager, headquartered in the US with offices around the world, to bring in an Account Manager, who will be responsible for client accounting across a number of marquee Captive Insurance clients.
You will be responsible for:
- Client accounting for captive insurance entities.
- Periodic financial statements for captives.
- Liaise closely with auditors re assist in financial statements.
- Analysis and reports production as required.
- Work closely with the regulator (CIMA), submit regulatory filings to CIMA and client’s regulatory bodies, as required.
- Ensure compliance with all statutory and company regulations.
- Complete other responsibilities, as assigned.
- Supervise, mentor and train less experienced team members as required.
Requirements for the role:
- Fully qualified Accountant (ACA, ACCA, CPA, CA)
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 3+ years working with / in captive insurance firms
- Experience working in a client facing position in professional services
Full relocation package is on offer to the right candidate
For a confidential discussion please send your CV to email@example.com