Account Manager / Office Products / Relocation Available
Our client is a prominent provider of workplace products, office supplies, consumables, furniture and technology in the beautiful Cayman Islands. We are seeking an experienced sales professional from the office products industry to join their staff team in Grand Cayman.
The post holder will be responsible for prospecting for new business opportunities within both new and existing accounts while growing relationships with clientele across a range of verticals including banking and financial services, legal, government, education, hospitality and more.
Required experience and qualifications:
- A minimum of 2 years of proven B2B, outside sales experience in the office products industry is required
- Proven ability to work independently in sourcing leads, cold calling, identifying business needs and turning prospects into customers
- Proven ability to retain and grow existing client relationships and account spend
- Completion of structured sales training course(s)
- A degree in Business, Marketing or related field would be preferred
This is a full time role based in Grand Cayman. Due to the relocation required, highly mobile and adaptable candidates are sought with outside interests that would lend themselves to Cayman’s idyllic Island living environment.
Our client offers a TAX FREE compensation package including base salary plus commission plan, car allowance, health insurance, pension and other benefits.
Relocation cost assistance, relevant work permit application and initial temporary housing will also be made available.