Accountant – Special Projects – Contract
Our client is a global investment manager, a highly prestigious and visible brand who are growing rapidly and as such have an interesting roadmap of current and upcoming technology projects.
They are looking to bring in a qualified Accountant to work closely with the technology team and ensue the correct accounting processes are taking place and that the system is configured correctly.
This is a highly varied role however, core to the success is to ensure the integrity of the financial / accounting data inputted, and the accounting accuracy of the new system output.
- Qualified Accountant (ACA, ACCA, CPA, CA)
- An affinity with financial and accounting software systems
- Experience gained in the Investment, Securities, Asset Management or Funds
- Highly analytical
- Ability to manage and interpret large amounts for financial data
- Specific knowledge of GL (General Ledger) would be advantageous
- Ability to start in March would be highly desirable
This is an initial contract role and is expected to last 6 months. There is a high possibility that there may then be the option to move into a permanent position should you wish to, as has happened with a number of our contractors at this client.