Corporate / Accounts Assistant – Contract
Cayman | Accounting
- Submission of annual returns, economic substance notifications and any related government declarations on behalf of clients on a timely basis;
- Co-ordinating and filing SPC letters to the Government;
- Assisting with CIMA and ROC payments on behalf of clients;
- Maintenance and filing of all receipts received by the government for issued payments;
- Assisting with uploading transactions from the CORIS system into our operating system;
- Assisting with payment of any other government or regulatory fees as required;
- Assisting with uploading invoices to clients E-Billing portals during peak billing periods;
- Assisting with the cash allocation & collections process;
- Other adhoc tasks as required from time to time
- Minimum of 2 years administrative and/or accounting experience with a large offshore service provider.
- Knowledge of local regulatory licenses and fees.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel.
Looking for more?