Reporting to the Head of Finance, the successful candidate will:
- Assist the team in maintaining complete and accurate financial records
- Conduct account reconciliations and analysis
- Assist with the processing of payroll and payroll related transactions to staff, third party vendors and all government agencies
- Assist the team with the preparation of the Partnership’s monthly and yearly closings
- Assist with the preparation of the Partnership’s Consolidated Financial Statements and the preparation of budgets and financial reports
- Organise accounting practices including setting up wire payments, reviewing backup for every transaction, and keeping banking information up to date
- Assist the Head of Finance with the establishment and maintenance of the Partnership’s accounting principles, practices and operational procedures
- Perform ad hoc projects and tasks when requested.
You may also be required to perform other such duties and projects related to the role as may from time to time be assigned to you by the Head of Finance, the COO or the Partners.
- CA/CPA or equivalent
- Minimum 3 years relevant experience