Assistant Trust Manager
A bank in Cayman are hiring to an Assistant Trust Manager position currently and are hoping to hire within the next few weeks.
The Assistant Manager will be focused on:
- Administering a portfolio of trust and corporate structures, with portfolio and non-portfolio assets.
- Managing relationships with external stakeholders.
- Ensuring that all structures are administered in accordance with applicable laws and internal policies and procedures.
- AML for your portfolio.
- Monitoring the profitability of each relationship.
- Managing any direct reports, including implementing performance objectives for all direct reports.
To successfully apply you need:
- A STEP diploma, ACIB diploma or ACIS
- 8 years’ experience in the private trust industry with two as a team leader.
- Detailed knowledge of trust and company administration with a strong understanding of investments/banking/Hedge fund subscription and redemptions.
- Experience with Navision trust system would be desired but is not essential.
The salary range is $75,000 – $80,000 KYD and they offer fantastic benefits such as favourable account and mortgage rates.
If you’re interested in applying or would like further information please send your CV to [email protected]