Associate Director – Grand Cayman
Cayman Islands |
US $100-140k DOE
- Assist with design, modification and implementation internal controls and operating procedures.
- Evaluate the risk involved in each situation and prioritize risk levels
- Accept appointment as a Director on investment funds and other vehicles.
- Become an expert and leader to other members of the team and wider business by hosting in house training / coaching sessions
- Actively seek global sales opportunities in collaboration with business development teams
- Engage in networking opportunities including maximizing professional networking outlets
- Ensure all regulatory and compliance requirements are met for assigned portfolio of clients.
- Monitor and ensure that board meetings for clients in the portfolio are held with the utmost standard in accordance with company policy
- Independently liaise with fund service providers and fund legal counsels in assisting directors in performing their duties.
- Minimum of 5+ years financial services experience
- A Master’s degree in Law or Accountancy, or qualification as a Chartered Accountant, Certified Public Accountant, Chartered Financial Analyst or Chartered Alternative Investment Analyst
- Prior experience serving as a Director on investment company / investment management company at board level
- Strong client services experience at senior management level within the investment funds / financial services industry
- Fund governance and financial statement experience
- Proven business partner to global senior stakeholders
- Working knowledge Cayman Islands Mutual Funds law and other legal requirements
- Fund management and restructuring experience
- AIFMD, CFTC, CIMA, CRS, EMIR and FATCA.
Open to all on Island
Looking for more?