Associate – Fund Governance
- Take full responsibility for service, maintenance and development of a complex portfolio or Cayman domiciled hedge funds and companies.
- Manage the Document Execution Form (“DEF”) workflow for board resolutions, agreements and other transactional documentation prior to director execution.
- Provide excellent customer service and independently liaise in a professional manner with fund service providers.
- Display understanding of KYC required and proactively begin process when relevant new engagement is assigned and see process to conclusion.
- Take responsibility for regulatory and risk management projects on assigned portfolio, including but not limited to:
- Completeness of performance and investor reporting
- Financial Statement/Audit reviews and regulatory filing
- Fund status, regulatory and service provider information (weekly, monthly & quarterly projects)
- Bachelors degree or internationally recognized professional qualification.
- Minimum of 3-5 years of investment fund client service experience.
- A strong working knowledge of fund structures, fund documentation and regulatory requirements is required
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment, including reporting and providing support to various members of a large team and diverse client portfolio complex portfolio of Cayman domiciled hedge funds and companies.
- A firm knowledge of Cayman Islands Mutual Funds law, as well as a strong grasp of legal concepts would benefit the candidate
Looking for more?