Audit Director – Funds / Insurance
Invenio have been retained by a Big 4 professional service firm in the Cayman Islands, to source two Funds and / or Insurance Audit Directors, with signing responsibility, who will be the next Equity Partners of the Firm. These will be Signing Directors.
- Overall responsibility for the audits number of high-profile fund clients.
- Be the point of contact for executive sponsors of client organizations.
- As an inspirational leader, encourage the professional development of all members of your team.
- Be the authority and trusted advisor to the client on all issues or findings from the audit.
- Lead business development initiatives both as an individual and as part of a coordinated, business wide effort.
- Proactively contribute to thought leadership both internally to develop the firm and externally to the market.
This is genuinely a fast track to Partner opportunity, and we are looking for an individual who will adopt the behaviors of an equity Partner, representing the firm and protecting it’s interests, as if a Partner already.
- Degree qualified in relevant discipline, master’s degree is a plus
- Fully qualified Accountant
- Experience of leading audits on highly complex, international funds
- Demonstrable track record of building, developing and leading audit teams
- Experience gained from a top tier audit firm
- Demonstrable business development skills and well networked
- Highly analytical with developed technical auditing skills
- Developed expertise in US GAAP, IFRS, ISA and US GAAS