Audit Director – Insurance
Cayman Islands – Tax Free
Invenio have been retained by a Big 4 audit firm in the Cayman Islands, to source an Insurance Audit Director, who will be the next Equity Partner of the Firm. This will be a SIGNING DIRECTOR position.
This is the only LLP, where your Partner business case is not based on sales. They have more than enough business, the need is for an individual who can shape and lead a high performing team to deliver to the firm’s exceptional standards.
- Overall responsibility for the audits of a number of high-profile Insurance clients.
- Be the point of contact for executive sponsors of client organizations.
- As an inspirational leader, encourage the professional development of all members of your team.
- Be the authority and trusted advisor to the client on all issues or findings resulting from the audit.
- Proactively contribute to thought leadership both internally to develop the firm and externally to the market.
We’re looking for an individual who will adopt the behaviors of an equity Partner, representing the firm and protecting its interests, as if a Partner already – please reach out for more information on this.
- Degree qualified in relevant discipline, master’s a plus
- Fully qualified Accountant
- Experience of leading audits on highly complex, international Insurance clients
- Demonstrable track record of building, developing and leading audit teams
- Experience gained from a top tier audit firm is essential
- Highly analytical with developed technical auditing skills
- Developed expertise in US GAAP, IFRS, ISA and US GAAS
Life on Grand Cayman – Grand Cayman, the world’s 5th largest offshore financial center and possibly the only place where you can live the Caribbean dream, enjoy tax free living and still progress your corporate career, surrounded by like-minded professionals.
Here is a link to the Island life – https://youtu.be/TjOFoWwdtac
Remuneration – DOE, tax free earnings and full relocation package is on offer.
For more details, please reach out to email@example.com