Audit Director – Insurance
Invenio have been exclusively engaged by a leading professional service firm in the Cayman Islands, to source an Audit Director to focus on Insurance clients. This will be a signing Director position as part for the track to Partner.
- Overall responsibility for the audits number of high-profile insurance clients.
- Be the point of contact for executive sponsors of client organizations.
- As an inspirational leader, encourage the professional development of all members of your team.
- Be the authority and trusted advisor to the client on all issues or findings from the audit.
- Lead business development initiatives both as an individual and as part of a coordinated, business wide effort.
- Proactively contribute to thought leadership both internally to develop the firm and externally to the market.
This is genuinely a fast track to Partner opportunity, and we are looking for an individual who will adopt the behaviors of an equity Partner, representing the firm and protecting its interests, as if a Partner already.
- Degree qualified in relevant discipline, master’s degree is a plus
- Fully qualified Accountant
- Experience of leading audits on highly complex, Insurance clients
- Demonstrable track record of building, developing and leading audit teams
- Experience gained from a top tier audit firm
- Highly analytical with developed technical auditing skills
- Developed expertise in US GAAP, IFRS, ISA and US GAAS
What you’ll get:
This position is offered with a highly competitive compensation package and bonus structure, plus standard benefits such as medical and pension. Consistent high performance will likely result in promotion to partner.
Aligned to rapid growth, excellent opportunities exist for ambitious and driven candidates to progress within the firm. Our mission is to offer the best audit services in the Cayman Islands, and having the best team is where it all begins.
Life on Grand Cayman:
Grand Cayman, the world’s 5th largest offshore financial center and possibly the only place where you can live the Caribbean dream, enjoy tax free living and still progress your corporate career, surrounded by like-minded professionals who also took the chance and now have more disposable income and/or savings, than they ever imagined. Oh, and we don’t have any Covid!
Here is a link to the Island life – https://youtu.be/TjOFoWwdtac
Remuneration – DOE, tax free earnings and full relocation package is on offer.
For more details, please reach out to email@example.com