Audit Senior – Wealth and Asset Management
Tax free earnings, unparalleled work-life balance and 320 days of sunshine – https://youtu.be/uOCR6dYLUYM
The Cayman Islands is one of the world’s most important financial hubs and the innovator of the modern offshore financial model. It is the world’s #1 domicile for investment funds and in the top 3 for Insurance
Invenio have been exclusively engaged to further build out the Funds Audit practice, of the fastest growing and most disruptive public accounting practice in North America.
Surrounded by industry thought leaders, the culture is unique and fast track promotion is the norm here. They also have a propriety software system that has dramatically reduced the number of hours worked during busy season. They have been able to implement a policy where, during busy season you can work overtime during the week OR, at weekends, not both!
Everyone is accessible, you’ll work with the Partners and Directors, who will take personal accountability for your development and encourage you to take the lead in client facing situations.
- Take responsibility for multiple highly complex Investment Funds
- Manage the Audit process, responsible for or heavily involved in every stage, from planning to completion
- Delegate segments of work to Associate Auditors, monitor and review their work to ensure accuracy and compliance
- Perform effective risk assessments and ensure control parameters are met
- Report back and present the findings to internal and external stakeholders
- Constantly look for efficiency gains and ways to improve compliance
- Degree educated in Accounting, Finance, Business or similar field
- Qualified Accountant – CPA, CA, ACCA, ACA (or about to become qualified)
- Over 2 years’ experience of auditing financial services clients, preferably Insurance, Reinsurance or Captives
- External audit experience gained from a Big 4 or Top 10 firm.
- Highly proficient in US GAAP or IFRS.
- Full relocation package
- A leading financial package including bonus and excellent benefits
- Fast-track promotion and the opportunity to leapfrog grades for those who perform accordingly
For a confidential conversation about the position and life on Cayman please apply here and for an immediate response, relevant candidates should reach out to me directly – email@example.com