AVP Project Management – Banking
Invenio Global are working with an international bank based in the Cayman Islands who are hiring to an Assistant Vice President position for Project Management. The post holder will work across 10 jurisdictions, and will be based in the Cayman Islands.
The primary focus of this position will be to work closely with the Group IT Project team, focusing on the banks offshore locations, to gain an understanding of the business processes to address operational risks to harmonize processes across jurisdictions.
It’s a fantastic opportunity to join a truly international team working in an evolving and dynamic environment. The ideal applicant will have:
- A Bachelors degree in Computer Sciences or a related discipline.
- 7+ years experience as a project manager in banking or financial services.
- A PMP/PRINCE2 or equivalent.
- Extensive knowledge of banking products such as Helix AML and Oracle.
- A strong understanding of retail, corporate and credit risk banking.
The position offers up to $125,000 KYD and an amazing benefits package.
If you’re interested in applying or would like further information please send your CV to [email protected]