BI Engineer – Grand Cayman
US$80K - 110K DOE
- Develop data products to enable better business decisions.
- Liaise closely with Data Management and the PMO to define deliverables and resource requirements.
- Manage 3rd party BI (and other) vendors to deliver solution configuration.
- Keep up to date with the latest Data Management and BI technology.
- Champion BI internally and look for new use cases in the business.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a Technology related field.
- Experience as a BI Engineer, BI Developer, Data Engineer, Data Analyst, DWH Developer or similar role.
- Hands on experience of configuring Data or Business Intelligence applications.
- Specifying system integration points or development of data systems.
- Familiar with SQL databases and able to run query data queries.
- Experience of the Microsoft BI stack (PowerBI, Azure ect).
- An understanding of financial reporting would be advantageous.
- Knowledge of data models, mining and segmentation.
- Hands-on experience with SQL database design.
- Experience of agile methodologies, CI/CD and TDD
Looking for more?