A Bachelor’s degree in Management Information Systems, Research & Statistics, Management or similar field plus 5-7 years’ experience in the collation, analysis and dissemination of management information and/or statistics.
Skills: Specific skills, knowledge and/or experience in at least one of the following areas:
- Development and maintenance of Labour Market Information Systems
- Job and occupational analysis
- Database development and management
- UNESCO/ILO’s standard classifications of occupations, industries and education
- Website administration or, ideally, a combination of these
- Excellent customer service skills, knowledge and/or experience. Sound knowledge of financial control, budgets and monitoring.