Business Analyst – Grand Cayman
US $85-$110k DOE
- Management throughout the product lifecycle
- Providing recommendations for business process improvements
- Driving and supporting change, communicating with key senior stakeholders
- Drives Business Analysis and design in a joint waterfall/agile environment. (Business requirements elicitation and elaboration, process design and development and modelling based on BABOK and other techniques)
- Influences requirements and process to effectively utilize systems and applications without customization where appropriate.
- Work closely with Project Manager, Head of Finance Systems and CIO
- Building and developing of the Business Analysis function, including internal processes, documentation and modelling.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Computer Science, Engineering, Management Information Systems or related field plus Minimum 3 years’ experience as a Business Analyst.
- Proven ability to work with senior stakeholders accompanied with strong communication skills
- Strong background of analysis across several business processes applications, data definitions, integrations, and varieties of infrastructure.
- Competent ability to deliver under pressure and respond to a changing environment
- Effective leadership skills and proven ability to motivate teams to achieve results. Can demonstrate the ability to manage demanding and challenging stakeholders.
- Prior experience reviewing and examining business processes and systems, modeling and analyzing data.
Looking for more?