Chartered Secretary / Compliance Support
Cayman | board support
US$75-90k plus bonus and benefits
- Provide Board Support for a portfolio of client companies (this includes high proficiency in minute taking for fund clients, drafting agendas, Board minutes, action items, preparation of Board packs and supporting the chairman throughout the meetings)
- Assist with the registered office book of business and attend to filings with CIMA via the REEFS portal and CAP
- Assist with administrative support
- Provide compliance support, including preparation of due diligence files, collection and review of KYC documents, periodic client KYC file reviews.
- Assisting with updates to various compliance manuals and policies in accordance with ongoing legal and regulatory updates
- Manage new client onboarding and updates to the client master list
- Assist with file set up and ongoing administration for registered office entities, including CAP access and preparation and filing of Beneficial Ownership Register (monthly submission)
- Assist with annual reviews
- Manage the calendar / board room and marketing / distribution lists
- A minimum of 5 years experience in providing Board support / governance services
- Must have excellent organisational, interpersonal and language skills and the ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- A governance or compliance qualification e.g. ICSA or willingness to work towards a such compliance qualification e.g. CAMS would be an asset.
- Must have experience of being client facing
- Must be a team player, positive, flexible attitude
Looking for more?