Cayman Islands |
- Advise the Divisional management on the development of an effective system of financial and economic statistics
- Apply international standards, recommendations and guidelines for the compilation and dissemination of statistics
- Develop and update manuals and guidance for the compilation of statistical data along with external statistical publications
- Provide statistical information for requests made by international regulatory organizations
- Liaise, as required with international organizations regarding the collection and dissemination of statistical information
- Participate in international statistical surveys and complex technical reporting projects
- Prepare and deliver relevant and informative statistical information internally and externally with respect to changing developments, policies, and procedures.
- A Master’s degree in Economics, Statistics or Mathematics; and five (5) years of relevant work experience in economics or statistical work.
- Knowledge of the practical application of statistical methods
- Extensive knowledge of monetary and financial statistics and a working knowledge of international standards for the compilation and dissemination of statistical information;
- Effective organizational skills
- Exceptional data analytical skills
- Proficiency in the coordination, implementation and management of change
- Proficiency in all Microsoft Office’s standard applications, in particular Excel, PowerPoint as well as visual graphics creation
Looking for more?