Client Account & Social Media Coordinator
Cayman Islands |
- Manage client accounts in a highly responsive and detailed orientated manner, ensuring projects are completed on time and within budget.
- Meet clients to discuss strategy, for briefings and to present proposals for approval.
- Contributing to creative concept development., briefing agency colleagues, and working in teams or independently to plan and implement work solutions.
- Research clients’ products, services, plans, competitors and target markets, contributing to pitches for new contracts.
- Social media management (account management including strategy, analysis, copywriting, posts, responses, private messages, social media advertising strategy and management, boosting posts, etc.).
- Keeping records, managing invoices, general office administration.
- University degree in relevant field
- Min 5 years experience in marketing, agency experience preferred.
- Good understanding of marketing research and data analysis.
- Approachable, outgoing and diplomatic. Smart in appearance.
- Proven track record of multi-platform social media management for multiple clients simultaneously, including use of social media scheduling software.
- A clear communicator, in person and writing.
- Excellent Microsoft Office, internet and general IT skills.
- Good competence with Adobe Suite.
- Comfortable working as part of a team in a fast paced environment.
- Willingness to work unsociable hours, public holidays and weekends as needed to meet client deadlines or project implementation timelines.
This position’s salary is anticipated to be between CI$50,000 and CI$60,000 plus company bonus scheme and competitive benefits.
Looking for more?