Client Service Manager / Insurance
The successful candidate will manage a portfolio of private placement variable life insurance and annuity policies, managed companies held there under plus other long-term insurance programs.
- Liaison with clients and their advisors, associated service providers and affiliated offices
- New business procedures; dealing with all administrative and KYC/AML compliance aspects of the policy and company structures
- review and interpretation of quarterly policy statements/company financial statements
- Additionally, the successful candidate will serve as Deputy MLRO working alongside the appointed MLRO
- Experience in a legal, corporate or financial services environment is essential and experience in the insurance industry would be an asset
- Experience as an authorised signatory for banking purposes is essential
- A legal, STEP or insurance qualification plus a recognised compliance qualification is essential
Looking for more?