Compliance Manager – Grand Cayman
Grand Cayman |
- Sole Compliance person for Cayman and BVI offices
- Working very closely with Directors and Managing Directors
- Responsible for Client Compliance and AML
- MLRO duties
- Working on special projects with the Directors
- Point of contact with regulatory bodies including CIMA
- Assisting in the implementation and ongoing effective compliance/transactional monitoring in accordance with regulatory business requirements.
- Developing and implementing AML/AEOI compliance improvement plans, including FATCA, CRS and Beneficial Ownership obligations
- Review and manage engagement specific stakeholder KYC/AEOI due diligence including the performance of audits on estates making distributions
- Keeping up to date with, and understanding, relevant laws and regulations that relates to the business
- Providing updates to the business on new and existing laws and regulations
- Maintaining and delivering compliance and AML training programmes to staff
- Relevant Degree such as Law, Finance or Business.
- Professional Qualification related to Compliance such as ACAMS, ICA is highly desirable.
- A minimum of 5 years compliance experience
- Solid understanding of AML/AEOI laws and regulations in the Cayman Islands and BVI
- Knowledge of fraud, bribery and corruption laws
- Experience working within compliance in the legal, consulting, banking or other financial industry
- Working knowledge of Cayman Islands and BVI insolvency and restructuring industry desirable but can be trained
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral with upstanding attention to detail
Salary: US$90,000-US$130,000 per annum plus benefits.
Looking for more?