Corporate Administrator – Grand Cayman
US $50-80k DOE
- Ensuring that the companies, trusts and partnerships are administered in accordance with their constitutional documents and any other relevant documents
- Dealing with day-to-day correspondence and administrative matters
- Incorporations, company filings, due diligence on newly formed entities
- Annual returns, registering shareholders and directors filings
- Production and circulation of invoices, fee collection and chasing debtors
- Pro-actively take on additional responsibilities and administration tasks as required by your manager or clients
- Data integrity with attention to detail in all activity, with particular focus on utilizing the systems to their maximum potential to drive efficiency and client service
- 2-6+ years’ relevant experience as a Corporate Administrator
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Working knowledge of the MS Office package (Outlook, Word, Excel, Power Point).
- Working knowledge of Viewpoint, CORIS, CAP, REEFS
- Responsive and client focused with strong organizational skills and attention to detail. Ability to deal with tasks independently and use own initiative;
- Must be committed and driven to achieving excellence for themselves, their clients and their team.
- Open to Caymanian/status/RERC/PR holders only
Salary US$50-80k DOE
Looking for more?