Corporate Legal Secretary
Cayman | Legal
- To act as an ambassador for the firm.
- To support the corporate team and other departments if required.
- Must have a minimum of 2 years and current experience working as a legal secretary in the corporate team of a top offshore/international/magic circle firm.
- Essential that the candidate has general corporate and commercial experience, plus funds and/or transactional work.
- Ability to type at 55 wpm plus is essential with high accuracy.
- Must have excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office, CORIS, EDMS and CIMA Connect.
- The secretary must be able to perform all administrative, PA and secretarial tasks to a high level with minimum supervision.
- Ability to support partners, senior associates, junior associates and other secretaries and paralegals in the team.
- Must be able to work under pressure in high pressured environments.
- Legal secretarial or paralegal qualification is preferred.
Looking for more?