Corporate Legal Secretary
- To act as an ambassador for the firm.
- To support the corporate team and other departments if required.
- Must have a minimum of 2 years and ideally current experience working as a legal secretary in a law firm.
- Essential that the candidate has general corporate or finance or funds or commercial experience.
- Ability to type at 50 wpm+ plus would be advantageous with high accuracy.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office.
- The secretary must be able to perform all administrative, PA and secretarial tasks to a high level with minimum supervision.
- Ability to support partners, senior associates, junior associates and other secretaries and paralegals in the team.
- Must be able to work under pressure in high pressured environments.
- Legal secretarial or paralegal qualification is preferred but not essential.
If you’re interested in applying or would like further information please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Looking for more?