US$115K DOE Plus Excellent Benefits
Our client, a top offshore law firm is seeking an experienced Senior Legal Secretary/Assistant/Paralegal to join their busy and thriving team.
- You will assist our clients corporate team with the below responsibilities
- Act as a trusted point of contact for fee earners and clients for the purpose of obtaining instructions, documents or information
- Assist with due diligence, conducting research, billing, minute taking and drafting legal documents as requested and when required
- Assist with registration of investment funds and other corporate entities with CIMA
- Review and prepare documents such as briefings and presentations, practice notes, templates and precedents
- Liaise with fee earners, intermediaries and other internal and external stakeholders
- Ideally hold a Bachelors degree in legal/finance or other relevant field and any additional legal qualifications would be advantageous
- A minimum of 5 years of experience gained from working in a law firm either as an executive/senior legal secretary or paralegal or legal assistant/administrator
- Demonstrate excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrate initiative, strong analytical and prioritisation skills
- Have demonstrated the ability to independently organize large workload and meet deadlines on a consistent basis
- Pay exceptional attention to detail.
If you’re interested in applying or would like further information please send your CV to email@example.com
Learn more about living and working in Grand Cayman at The Cayman Resident Website and the Caribbean could be your new home…Want to know about the expat and offshore lifestyle, then head here.
Looking for more?