US$115K DOE Plus Excellent Benefits
Our client, a top offshore law firm is seeking an experienced Senior Legal Secretary/Assistant/Paralegal to join their busy and thriving team.
- You will assist our clients corporate team with the below responsibilities
- Act as a trusted point of contact for fee earners and clients for the purpose of obtaining instructions, documents or information
- Assist with due diligence, conducting research, billing, minute taking and drafting legal documents as requested and when required
- Assist with registration of investment funds and other corporate entities with CIMA
- Review and prepare documents such as briefings and presentations, practice notes, templates and precedents
- Liaise with fee earners, intermediaries and other internal and external stakeholders
- Ideally hold a Bachelors degree in legal/finance or other relevant field and any additional legal qualifications would be advantageous
- A minimum of 5 years of experience gained from working in a law firm either as an executive/senior legal secretary or paralegal or legal assistant/administrator
- Demonstrate excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrate initiative, strong analytical and prioritisation skills
- Have demonstrated the ability to independently organize large workload and meet deadlines on a consistent basis
- Pay exceptional attention to detail.
Looking for more?