Corporate Services Manager
Cayman | Corporate Services
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ensures the highest quality of corporate administrative services are being delivered to clients in accordance with established standards, policies, practices and procedures.
- Identifies and recommends operating and administrative measures designed to improve performance and the efficiency of the delivery of corporate administrative services.
- Oversees the overall activities of and monitors the provision of corporate administrative services to clients and provides guidance and technical support to Corporate Administrators on corporate administrative matters.
- Oversees the mentoring and training of new Corporate Administrators ensuring that they receive a
balanced assignment of companies, adequate technical support, supervision and provides timely performance feedback.
- Ensures the timely billing of clients, completion of internal audits, monitors accounts receivables, time sheet input and the maintenance of current company information in the database.
- Prepares and submits various management reports in relation to billings, accounts receivable collections, company internal audits, time sheet recording, performance appraisals and database administration.
- Manages business intelligence, including capturing all contact details (where appropriate) and business development related activity within Interaction in accordance with internal policies and procedures.
- Ensures workload is evenly balanced and distributed between Corporate Administrators.
- Plans and co-ordinates the coverage of portfolios of companies during absences for vacation/sickness.
- Communicates regularly with team members to ensure they are informed of all changes to relevant work practices, laws, regulations, processes, policies and procedures in support of the delivery of corporate administrative services.
- Identifies and recommends seminars, workshops, lunch & learn sessions and work related courses in support of the continual professional development of Corporate Administrators.
- Develops and monitors annual budget for areas of responsibility.
- Promotes a team-working environment that values the contribution of others and initiates or
recommends personnel actions in relation to staffing, promotions, transfers, and discipline.
- Receives and considers suggestions and feedback from staff and where practical, implements new
corresponding procedures and effectively communicates these changes to staff.
- Performs any such other activities as may be reasonably required by the role.
- Significant corporate administrative experience.
- Experience of managing a team.
- A university degree and/or ICSA qualification would be an advantage.
- Experience in the Microsoft Office suite of programs, more specifically, MS Word and
- Knowledge of ViewPoint, AdEx and FileSite would be an asset.
- Excellent client relationship, communication, organizational, supervisory and interpersonal skills.
Looking for more?