Cayman Islands |
- Analyze and organize raw data
- Build data systems and pipelines
- Curate metrics, KPI’s, and reports that transform information into operational intelligence
- Perform ad-hoc energy and sustainability analyses
- Design and maintain portfolio-wide energy and sustainability dashboards
- Interpret trends and patterns and conduct data analysis on your findings
- Prepare data for prescriptive and predictive modeling
- Explore ways to enhance data quality and reliability
- Collaborate with design engineering, and financial analysis teams on energy and sustainability related projects
- Provide administrative support for engineering and asset management projects.
- Assist with any special projects as assigned
- Participate in asset inspections
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering, data science, mathematics or another technical discipline that relies on data evaluation and analysis
- Between 1-3 years of analytical work experience in a relevant industry.
- Advanced proficiency in MS Office, with special focus on Microsoft Excel
- Working experience preferably in R or Python
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a multi-faceted project team.
- A valid driver’s license
- Friendly, positive, and professional attitude
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to travel as required to conduct asset inspections, engineering project developments and attend meetings
Looking for more?