Cayman Islands |
- Conduct Analysis of user data and assesses users’ information and system’s needs.
- Analyzes, reviews, enhances, and tailors existing databases to increase operating efficiency or to adapt to system’s needs.
- Build database systems of high availability and quality depending on each end user’s specialized role.
- Monitor database performance, implement changes and apply new patches and versions when required
- Keeps IT management informed of significant problems and of progress attained in reaching established objectives.
- Thorough understanding of database programming and information systems.
- Thorough knowledge of business software applications.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field or an equivalent combination of education, training, and experience.
- At least four years of related IT experience, related database management experience, database programming experience and/or Microsoft SQL administration.
Looking for more?