Director of BDR
● Building solid relationships with customers, vendors and distributors, as well as sales and marketing teams.
● Leading a BDR team of 8+ employees to improve customer service with client
● Developing in-depth knowledge of company offerings to identify profitable business opportunities.
● Preparing all documentation required for requests for proposals (RFPs).
● Researching emerging trends and recommending new company offerings to satisfy customers’ needs.
● Developing and managing strategic partnerships to grow business.
● Presenting business opportunities to company executives and management.
● Formulate and implement an account management plan to ensure that business relations are properly maintained.
● Designing and implementing strategic plans to reach qualified meeting targets.
● Drafting detailed and accurate KPI reports.
● Assessing costs, competition, and supply and demand to current Cybersecurity markets.
● Establishing a BDR training program to train new incoming BDR employees.
● Meeting with sales managers to assess company performance.
● Previous experience in software as a service (SaaS)
● Proficiency with corporate productivity and web presentation tools. (G-Suite, Zoom, Slack)
● Excellent verbal and communication skills
● Consistent and professional work ethic with the ability to multitask, prioritize, and manage
● Familiarity with the InfoSec/Cyber Security Market