Exclusive with Invenio Global – Corporate Paralegal
Cayman | Legal
US$80-100k DOE plus benefits
- Assisting in the undertaking of professional work for the practice, including the preparation and review of organisational and transactional resolutions and the registration of various documentation where required.
- The successful candidate will be expected to assist with the registration of funds with CIMA, including the preparation of all requisite documents and will be responsible for assisting with the preparation and registration of shipping documents with the Shipping Registry and the Civil Aviation Authority.
- The candidate will also be expected to assist with the preparation of closing bibles, ensuring delivery of the same to clients and other relevant parties along with the preparation and review of documents for the delivery of legal opinions.
- The post holder will maintain direct contact with clients for the purpose of obtaining instructions, documents or information and will assist with due diligence, conducting research, billing, minute taking and the drafting of legal documents as requested and when required by members of the practice.
- Applicants should possess a law degree or be a member of the Institute of Legal Executives.
- Must have a minimum of two years’ experience dealing directly with clients on various matters combined with excellent client relationship and interpersonal skills.
- Applicants must be highly proficient in the use of the Microsoft Office suite of applications, specifically MS Word (including the ability to accurately type a minimum of 60wpm) and Outlook
- They must possess a proven ability to work on own initiative with excellent organisational and verbal/written communication skills.
- A basic understanding of corporate administration and its processes is also
- A working knowledge of Aderant Expert and FileSite would be an
Remuneration will be commensurate with qualifications and experience and will be in the range of US$80,000-US$100,000 per annum plus benefits.
Looking for more?