Grand Cayman: Finance Administrator – Assistant Accountant 6 month FTC to Perm
- Corporate Services background highly preferred
- Viewpoint experience is essential
- Does not need to be fully qualified, but this would be an asset
- Would start as a fixed-term contract but highly likely to become permanent
- Coordination and completion of annual billing
- Penalty runs for Corporate Services clients (high volume)
- Responsible for all payments of third party government fees on behalf of clients including ROC, MACI, CSIR and CIMA and ensuring these are settled in a timely manner (and within penalty periods).
- Maintaining timely accounting records specifically client cash receipt and payment posting.
- Work closely with the Corporate Administration team to ensure client records are updated and accurate.
- Advanced knowledge of Viewpoint.
- Experience working with CORIS, CAP, REEFS is desirable.
Looking for more?