Cayman Islands |
- Review drawings, plans and contracts to develop cost savings suggestions and establish project procedures in accordance with client’s management manual and company policies.
- Prepare a detailed construction program and monitor progress fortnightly, recording progress on the schedule, to meet contract time constraints and completion date.
- Manage project resources, subcontractors, and suppliers to ensure timely completion of works; prepare purchase orders for materials with Q.S.
- Prepare sub-contracts and review variation orders; develop costs and issue requests for information; confirm verbal instructions and produce requests for variation offers; communicate variation orders to Contracts Manager and Accounts Dept.
- Prepare and approve payment certificates for direct labor, major subcontractors and task workers, and review and approve payments to suppliers.
- Schedule and direct project site meetings, review minutes and take action, clarify drawings and specs, maintain quality control and compliance.
- High School diploma or equivalent and certificate/diploma required.
- The successful applicant must have experience as a finish carpenter on residential and commercial projects.
- Applicants should have leadership experience in construction, with recent long-term references indicating honesty, reliability, and commitment.
- Enforcing safety and company policies, with 5+ years’ experience required. High School diploma or equivalent.
Looking for more?