Fund Corporate Secretary / Board Support – Grand Cayman TEMP & PERM
Grand Cayman |
One temp and one perm role working with a fantastic small/medium sized company.
- Assist in the formation/incorporation and ongoing administration of a broad portfolio of companies and attending to statutory and regulatory filings where appropriate;
- Assist with the day to day governance oversight of investment vehicles (Regulated & Registered Funds, Investment Management companies, Private Investment Holding companies);
- Maintain key company records, including minute books, corporate file, etc, to ensure effective document control tracking;
- Liaise with board members, clients, professional advisers, auditors, regulators, etc., on a range of matters;
- Updating and maintaining department schedules and organising and filing electronic documents;
- Production of invoices and fee collection;
- Assisting with the scheduling and preparation of meetings, preparation of minutes and resolutions and ensuring such records are kept correctly and accurately;
- Applying the Company’s due diligence and compliance requirements and generally providing all required support services to Fund Directors and assisting in the establishment and continuing operation and governance of Funds, SPCs and other entities.
- FATCA/CRS and Economic Substance support and filing
- Minimum 5 years of experience in this or a similar corporate secretarial position within a corporate environment
- ICSA, ACIS or STEP designation or a recognized equivalent required ideally
- Proficiency in MS Office, SharePoint and Viewpoint, or equivalent, platforms
- Experience with REEFS and CAP platforms
- Solid understanding of and experience with CIMA Fund and Investment Management related filings and online portals (REEFS, etc.) is essential
- Knowledge of basic Client Due Diligence requirements
- Experience with FATCA/CRS and Economic Substance Filings a necessity
- Solid understanding of Cayman Islands corporate structures, laws and anti-money laundering regulations
Looking for more?