Funds OR Corporate Lawyer 7 PQE+, Grand Cayman
Looking for a firm that can offer something different to others? Our client is a prestigious law firm based in Grand Cayman and is looking for a Funds OR Corporate Lawyer with 7 PQE+.
- Ambitious, hard-working and a good team player;
- First class academics i.e. 2.1 LLB minimum and equivalent of commendation or higher at LPC/PPC level;
- Ideally 7 PQE+ Cayman Islands qualified attorney or qualified in England & Wales, Scotland, Northern Ireland, Canada, Australia and/or New Zealand;
- Advantageous if trained at a Magic circle/top international/offshore firm;
- 7+ years post qualification experience in funds related work from a well regarded onshore or offshore firm, AND/OR;
- 7+ years post qualification experience in general corporate related work from a well regarded onshore or offshore firm;
- Good grounding at an international law firm;
- Good interpersonal skills, willingness to take part in business development activities and initiatives;
- For the right experience level/personality fit, this could lead to a fast track to partnership opportunity
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English;
- Strong analytical skills.
Salary and package is DOE.