Head of Business Development & Marketing
DOE plus benefits
- Develop and coordinate global business plans to increase existing business and capture new opportunities.
- Introducing consistent business development processes to encourage effective activity and spend.
- Introducing and embedding processes to promote focused and effective activity and spending.
- Drive service improvements, gather client feedback, and manage annual spend for global business development resources.
- Develop a marketing communications strategy to promote their brand.
- Managing public relations and digital promotion and being the main media/communications contact for the business, as well as improving the website.
- Ensuring brand consistency, managing collateral, and overseeing projects and communications for the firm.
- Managing marketing and communication activities, such as sponsorships, events, e-marketing, online/print advertising, and internal/external communication.
- Senior level experience in marketing and business development in professional services or law firms across jurisdictions.
- Excellent English, research, analysis, and report writing skills.
- Proficient in marketing communication tools, MS Office, time management, and organization.
- CRM, digital marketing, social media, and project management experience is required
- Project management experience
Looking for more?