Head of Marketing and Merchandising Officer
Cayman | Marketing
CI $105,026.00- 118,827.72 per annum DOE plus benefits
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for leading and managing the full scope of marketing and merchandising including: market research and analysis, brand management, product development and product management, advertisements and promotions, web services; media relations, customer loyalty, public policy, the corporate image and corporate programs of the company
- Responsible for the Company’s retail merchandise, special events and food & beverage lines of business
- Executive level position is considered as an Officer of the Company, with the associated fiduciary duties
- Provide market research and analysis to inform executive and Board decision-making
- Responsible for product and service development, effective pricing and distribution channels, aligned advertising, promotions and publicity, increased sales and net revenue in the food and beverage as well as retail side of the business, and outstanding customer service
- Develop and manage strategic marketing plan with a detailed budget plan to be agreed with the Board
- Develop and manage budgets for the retail section of the business as well as food and beverage and events
- Identify and manage risks to the business and execute the strategies in a given time frame
- Conduct research of the Company’s customers and other stakeholder
- You will have three managers reporting in to you.
- At least a Bachelor’s degree in marketing or in a marketing discipline and a minimum 10 years’ experience in a leadership role in marketing
- A degree (Bachelors or Masters level) in hospitality management, business administration or closely related field of study; or more than five (5) years’ experience of top-level profit & loss (P&L) responsibility for a successful company operating in the tourism industry, are distinct advantages sought in the candidate for this senior commercial leadership role
- Previous experience in food and beverage as well as retail industry would be ideal
- Technical skills in public relations, market analysis, product/service development and management, costing and pricing, and performance reporting
- Experience conducting and using STEEPLE/SWOT analysis, and a range of modelling techniques to analyse marketing information and synthesize marketing strategies
- Demonstrate a track record of innovative product/service development
- Ability to travel internationally and work flexible hours as required.
Looking for more?